Monday 20 February 2012

The Choice to Commit to TV

I'm really proud of this weeks post - all about TV-series and choosing to watch them. Because honestly, I have to choose very carefully which series I watch. Here is a sample of the article:

"The problem always lies in the amount of time you devote to a TV series. I was sold on Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire due to the connections it had to The Sopranos (and Scorsese in the latter), whilst any interest I had in Generation Kill and Treme is purely down to The Wire. Fact is, I have seen neither of those two because I know from the outset that I will be committing X amount of hours to each series and that is a huge amount of time lost on merely 'another' TV series."

Read the full article by clicking here!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2015. All posts & reviews are property of www.simoncolumb.wordpress.com/Simon Columb and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.